Wednesday, December 14, 2016

two loopy hours - d i y project

woodwoolstool baby waistcoat

An utterly cute wood & wooly waistcoat for the little ones!
Yesterday I've made this dusty pink version in just two 'loopy' hours.

I've designed a wood & wooly baby waistcoat and have written down the pattern some years ago.
It's made in 'for-the-little-ones' size and will fit lot's of babies and toddlers, because it's a sleeveless cardigan.
One size fits all, isn't a term you often use for babies, but I guess it's true in this case.
It's cute and at the same time cool!
A perfect D.I.Y. project and all you need is about 100 grams of wool and a crochet needle size 6. Within just a few hours you can make a super cute gift!

You can download the p a t t e r n in my ETSY SHOP.
The pattern is available in English and Dutch.

1 comment: